Radio controlled Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard back boxes or anywhere else where it’s necessary to operate an electric device up to 2.5kW.
The Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch can control a connected device either wirelessly or through the switch connected to the module.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle
- Supports three-way switching
- Overheat and over current protection.
- Model: FGS-213
- Power Source: 100-240V~ 50/60 Hz
- EC standards: 8A
UL standards (resistive load): 6.5A
UL standards (incandescent load): 5A
- Overheating protection: safety off at 105°C,
- Ambient temperature: 10°C – 40°C,
- To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥50mm,
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
- Radio Frequency 868.4 MHz EU
- Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoors, or up to 40 meters indoors (depends on building structure),
- Outside dimmensions (L x W x H)
42.50 x 38.25 x 20.30 mm